Friday, January 3, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/02/14-01/03/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 2, 2014 - Thursday

12:10 AM

Good evening!

I just realized this year that the dream I have tonight will be my first dream of the yearー^o^

Everyone, please let me know tomorrow what kind of dream you had!
I'll let you know as well!

I hope I can have a good dream!

Sakura bloom!



6:21 AM

Good morning!

I woke up early, especially because it's the New Year ^o^

When I wake up early, I feel like I can enjoy the day a little longer、、、(°_°)

Today, in my hometown of Kagoshima, I hope to relax at my grandma's house and practice for the tour!

Oh!That reminds me, I didn't have a dream *cry*

I feel like I might have had one, but when I woke up this morning, I had forgotten it ^o^ Lol

I feel like it was probably a good dream ☻

Everyone, what kind of dream did you have?

Sakura bloom!



6:28 PM

Good evening!

Today ended up being THE New Year's Day!

First, I woke up early and went to visit the cemetery!

We polished the Miyawaki family gravestones until they were sparkling clean and left a "cherry blossom tree" as an offering!
I hope that my great grandpa and great grandma sleeping there will see the cherry blossom tree and realize "Ah! Sakura came to visit!"!

And then when we were back at my grandma's house, we got in the kotatsu and ate rice cakes and satsumas、、、

It was certainly New Year's Day ^o^

In my grandma's yard, I played tag with relatives and received New Year's gifts、、、

Even all of the mothers returning each other's New Year's gifts and saying "Noー!You didn't have toー" is so New Year's Day-ish and I love it Lol

After that, we left my grandma's house and returned to Fukuoka!

It seems that all of my relatives will be coming to the Kagoshima tour and I'm very happy ♪

New Year's Day is such a lovely day where you can feel everyone's warmth ^o^

Everyone, what kind of New Year's Day did you have?

Sakura bloom!



11:43 PM

Good evening!

When I returned to Fukuoka, I went to Dazaifu Tenmanguu

With this, my second shrine visit is over!

The first shrine visit was yesterday when we went to a local shrine by our house when watching the first sunrise of the year!

For my third shrine visit, I'd like to visit a shrine that is a little further away, like I did last year!

At Dazaifu Tenmanguu, I wrote a prayer on a horse votive!

"I wish that I will be able to deliver smiles, energy, and happiness to lots of people"

I hope to work hard again this year in order to make my wish come true!

Everyone, have you already visited a shrine?

Sakura bloom!



January 3, 2014 - Friday

6:12 AM

Good morning!

Today, I woke up very early ^o^

I woke up too early and have a slight headache、、、(´・_・`)

But!I hope to make today such a fun day that it will blow right away!

I hope that all of you will also have a very fun day!


Sakura bloom!



10:54 AM

Grilled sweetfish!
It's sooー delicious ♡

I kind of feel like a cat nowー^o^

Sakura bloom!



2:36 PM

Good evening!

The third shrine that I went to visit is Fushimi Inari Taisha in Kyoto!

The torii corridors inside of Fushimi Inari Taisha ^o^
They were sooー beautiful!

I earnestly prayed and had my fortune pulled!

Later, I'd like to let you all know the results of my fortune pull!

At Fushimi Inari Taisha, there is a rock called the Omokaru [HeavyLight] Rock!
There is a legend about this rock that says if you lift the rock and it's lighter than you expected it to be, your wishes will come true, but if it's heavier than you expected, your wishes will not come true (°_°)

I didn't have much time and was unable to try it out, but next time I'm at Fushimi Inari Taisha, I definitely want to try lifting the rock!

It's a little scary though、、、Lol

Now, I'm heading to an even more exciting spot, GO!


Sakura bloom!



6:51 PM

Good evening!

Today, the result of pulling a fortune at Fushimi Inari Taisha 、、、


was "Alternating Good Luck and Bad Luck with Good Luck to come"!

It's my first time receiving such a long and difficult fortune (°_°)

I can't really tell if it's good or bad, but、、、

because good luck and bad luck are crossed, I guess it means there will be some good things and bad things happening?(`Д´乂)


I'm not really sure, but maybe it means I shouldn't be satisfied with my current self, but should always continue to strive to growー?I'll think about it positively like this Lol


Everyone, what kind of fortune did you pull?

Sakura bloom!



9:51 PM

Good evening!

Today, after I went to Fushimi Inari Taisha, I went to Osaka to go to Universal Studios Japan!

This is only my second time at Universal Studios Japan since I first went during elementary school ^o^

I was surprised by all of the new attractions that they seem to have!

On my way to Universal, I ran into Shrek and the Princess (°_°)

I've seen all of the Shrek movies and he is a character that I love so I was very happy ^o^

Shrek and the Princess were very lovey-dovey q(q'∀`*)


As expected, Univeral Studios Japan was fun!

Next time, when they finish building the Harry Potter exhibit, I hope to come with HKT members who like Harry Potter!



Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment