Friday, January 17, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/16/14-01/17/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 16, 2014 - Thursday

8:26 AM

Good morning (゚v゚)

Today's breakfast was clam chowderー!

Being able to eat my favorite soup, clam chowder, first thing in the morning is such happiness ♥︎

Today, I have all sorts of events!
I hope to enjoy them all!

My hair looks brown in the picture because of the lighting (°_°)

Sakura bloom!



10:11 PM

Good evening!

The official events for Aomori Apple Fan Thanksgiving and AiiA Theater have ended!

For the Aomori Apple Fan Thanksgiving, we!tried a Guiness challenge (゚v゚)

We were able to complete a Guiness record while talking about apples with the fans and having funー☻

We also received some high-class applesー!
I like apples even more now ♥︎


The Hakata Legend performance at AiiA Theater was also very funー!

I was also able to sing "Wimbledon" for the first time in a while!


There were a lot of people there seeing Hakata Legend for the first time so I hope that we were able to put on a good performance (゚v゚)


Now we're going to have a mini cast partyー!
With Korean foodー☻


Sakura bloom!



January 17, 2014 - Friday

8:52 AM

Good morning!


Today, I have a photoshoot (゚v゚)

Lately, I've had more work for magazines and it's been fun!

I'll try my best ☻


Sakura bloom!



9:45 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a solo gravure photoshoot for Shuukan Playboy-san ☻

Shuukan Playboy-san, thank you very much (゚v゚)

This time, it's an adult me!I think!

But, surprisingly, I find smiling faces to be a lot easier to make than non-smiling faces。。。

It's hard to show expression with just your eyes, isn't it?ー(°_°) Hmm


I hope that it'll turn out wonderfully ♪

Shuukan Playboy-san also runs a weekly column story on me and I am very indebted to them in various ways ☻

It might be my first time doing a solo gravure for Shuukan Playboy-san though (σ゚∀゚)σ

I'll let you know when I find out the release date!
Please check it out ♥︎


Sakura bloom!



11:50 PM

Good evening!

The Kagoshima concert is drawing nearer and nearer and my heart's pounding so much ☻

It's pounding out of excitement and nervousness!

I want to make it a concert that everyone can enjoy from the bottom of their hearts (゚v゚)

I'll give it my all ☻

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment