Friday, January 31, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/30/14-01/31/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 30, 2014 - Thursday

7:55 AM

Good morning!

This pot has the HaaTomato seeds that I planted yesterday (゚v゚)

It's called HaaTomato because it seems that a heart [T.N. - Haato in Japanese] shaped tomato will grow ♥︎

Its name was cute so I ended up buying it ∑(゚Д゚)

I'm excited to see when it sprouts (゚v゚)


Sakura bloom!



10:15 PM

Good evening!

Today, I returned to Kagoshima and recorded for KTS-san's "Midnight"!

The broadcast date is February 5th!

It was an extremely welcoming set and the at-home atmosphere made it a fun recording ☻

It was also my first time doing a drawing showdown in a while and it was fun!

Everyone in Kagoshima, please make sure to check it out!

Sakura bloom!



11:58 PM

Good evening!

I've returned from Kagoshima to Fukuoka (゚v゚)

Lately, my schedule's gotten a little tougher☻

I don't want to forget my feelings of gratitude towards having a busy schedule; so that I can have even busier days, I'll do whatever I can to extend the swing of my pendulum ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I have to wake up early again tomorrow!
I'll try my bestー!

Sakura bloom!



January 31, 2014 - Friday

5:25 AM

Good morning!


Today, I had to wake up very early (゚v゚)

I'll make sure to take good care of my body and work hardー!


Sakura bloom!



10:22 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a shoot!

A hot eye mask with steam while travelling is unrivaled (゚v゚)


Whenever I put on an eye mask, I fall asleep so quickly that I don't even have the recollection of putting it on (´・Д・)」


It's a complete mystery、、、(´Д` )


Tomorrow is Saga!
The setting of the first drama I appeared in was Saga's Arita and I visited Saga frequently for about a month; I'll be visiting Saga tomorrow for the first time in a while so I'm really looking forward to it (゚v゚)

Sakura bloom!



11:57 PM


Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]





No comments:

Post a Comment