Monday, November 4, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 11/01/13-11/04/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



November 1, 2013 - Friday

12:12 AM

Now, since it's Halloween
I dressed up as a gothic lolita.

If you'd like,
please check out my ameblo.
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11661676493.html
Please take care of me.


But Halloween
has ended (Lol)



10:06 PM

The team E theater performance has ended.
Today, I wore pigtails!


Because I lost some weight,
my face is thinner (Lol)

Maa approved of it, too!(Lol)



November 2, 2013 - Saturday

7:58 AM

Good morning.

I want to eat a candy~
One with dried plum in it~

I'm with Maa and Risako-san and,
it's fun (^^)



8:03 PM

Thank you to everyone
who attended the "Utsukushii Inazuma"
national handshake event.

It was very fun.

Did you make it back home safely?
To those who haven't yet,
please be careful.


Okay, I'll keep trying my best!



November 3, 2013 - Sunday

5:58 AM

Good morning.

It smells like morning~

I'll work hard today.
Everyone must also fight!

It's become much, much colder
so everyone please be careful
not to catch a cold.



8:49 PM

I went to a photoshoot for BUBKA-san.
They took the pictures in Yamanashi prefecture
and it was a very nice place ♪

Now,
I'm going to another photoshoot.



November 4, 2013 - Monday

1:25 AM

The Tokyo Tower is still lit up
even at this time of night.

I wonder if something happened today?


With that said, practice just ended.
Let's work hard tomorrow, too!



7:55 AM

Good morning.

Today, I had lessons followed by a K stage performance.
I've been dancing all morningミ!

Choreography, enter my head (Lol)



8:33 PM

Good evening.

The team K performance has ended.
It's really been too long.

It was exceedingly fun!
A wonderful setlist.

There were a few troubles, but
I'm glad that it somehow ended succesfully.

To everyone who attended,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment