Sunday, November 24, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/23/13-11/24/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 23, 2013 - Saturday

1:10 PM

School is over ^_^

I'll do the raffle over Skype from Fukuoka at around 4 PM!

50 people haven't been chosen yet, have they?(°_°)
I'm worried &my heart is pounding、、、

Sasshi, give me your powerー ^_^

Sakura bloom!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sashihara Rino originally shared:

Minazou, Yuutan, Aoi, Raira, Umetan, Rabu, Chori

These 7 so far!


Cap didn't make it and is crying T_T Yet again



3:01 PM

Okayー!
I'm doing the raffle over Skype with Tani ^_^

I pray that I will get 1 page ♡

Sakura bloom!



3:29 PM

I got inー^^

Everyone!Thank you for all of the good luck ♡

I'll do my bestー!^^




8:52 PM

Good evening!

I'm watching "IPPON GRAND PRIX" by myself at the hotel ^_^

Comedians are really amazing, aren't they?ー☻

I've been challenged to perform comedy acts during variety shows before, but it's really difficult (; ̄ェ ̄)

I hope to learn by watching "IPPON" ☻

I'm excited to see who will win ^o^

Sakura bloom!



10:47 PM

Good evening!

Right now I'm playing our hotel tradition "You laugh, you lose" game with Chori, Rikopi, Tomiyoshi, Tani, and Piichan (°_°)

Life is too fun Lol

Tomorrow's handshake event will be the first one in a while ♡

I'm really excited to shake hands with everyone ^o^

But, tomorrow I also have to get a flu shot、、、

I might cry、、、( ゚д゚)

I keep hearing from everyone "The flu shot hurts so much" ( ゚д゚)

I'm scared、、、( ゚д゚)

With that,
oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



November 24, 2013 - Sunday

6:26 AM

Good morning!

Today are individual handshakes for Heart Ereki ♡

I hope that I can have all sorts of conversations with everyone ^_^

This is sudden, but!
I'm announcing an abbreviation for sakura no hanabiratachi ☻ [T.N. - sakura no hanabiratachi = sakura flower petals, it's the name she came up with for her fans]

I thought the abbreviation for sakura no hanabiratachi could be "sakuraー"!
Of everyone's suggestions, "sakuraー" was recommended the most, so I will go with "sakuraー" !

Today, with all of my sakuraー, let's make the winter Pacifico Yokohama fully bloom sakura ^o^

With that, for all of today,
together with my sakuraー,
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



12:45 PM

I gave Sasshi honey and a honey face wash as a present ^_^

During the handshake event breaks, she kept tasting the honey and saying "It tastes so good!" and it made me happy ♡

Now, I have the 4th and 5th blocks!
Please take care of me ^o^


Sakura bloom!



4:51 PM

The individual handshakes are over ^o^

To everyone who attended, thank you very much ♡

I was able to enjoy the day to the end with all of my sakuraー ^_^

Handshake events are kind of like a long-distance relationship, aren't they?!
We can't meet very often, but when we do, our feelings of "I love you!" seem to grow even stronger ☻

Again, I love my sakuraー ♡

At the end of the handshake event, I went to get my flu shot (°°)

It hurt so much, it hurt so much、、、

But!I tried my best ♡

Sakura bloom!



9:04 PM

Good evening!

These are the clothes I wore today!

I wore the kind of clothes that I don't wear very often that are monotone and composed ^_^

Many people told me "You look so grown-up todayー♪" ^o^

During the handshakes, I wore my black cardigan while shaking hands!

Today, I felt like the handshake venue was sort of warm and I was surprised (°°)


Fukuoka, I've arrivedー☻

Sakura bloom!



10:58 PM

Good evening!

I really love the honey from the honey shop where I bought Sasshi's birthday present that I gave to her today ^_^

Whenever my throat hurts, I put some honey in yogurt and eat it for breakfast ♡

The inside of an airplane also gets very dry, so have a little honey when I'm on one ☻

I want everyone to be able to try this honey, tooー^o^

With that, oyasuminasakura!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment