Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 11/06/13-11/09/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



November 6, 2013 - Wednesday

12:30 PM

HellーO!

These days, I've gotten used to the cold ( ー`дー´)

There's something I want now thoughー!
Something to help combat the cold. Lol

I said I was used to it, but when I think about how much colder it's still going to get…Right? Lol



5:39 PM

Everyーone!The janken senbatsu song

"Suzukake no ki no michi de "Kimi no hohoemi wo yume ni miru" to itte shimattara bokutachi no kankei wa dou kawatte shimau no ka, boku nari ni nan nichi ka kangaeta ue de no yaya kihazukashii ketsuron no you na mono"

Lonーーーーg title!Lol

I was surprised too, when I saw it for the first time ( ̄▽ ̄)

Please look forward to it ♡

November 7, 2013 - Thursday 4:53 PM

The theater performance has ended; I've been watching the recording of the performance from the day before yesterday.

I saw things that I thought I was successfully doing, but wasn't, I saw things that other members should improve on, I discovered lots of things (・ω・)

I want to aim for an even better theater performance ♪

I was watching the recording for so long that I got hungryー



November 8, 2013 - Friday

10:37 AM

Today is AnDare ^ - ^

I have some errands before that ( ̄▽ ̄)

See you laterー!



8:30 PM

Good evening〜

Today's AnDare had a lot of hidden camera surprises (・ω・)ノ

I'm going to take a bath and then go to sleep early.

See you tomorrow‼︎ [T.N. - She wrote the "Good evening~" and "See you tomorrow!!" in English, lol]



November 9, 2013 - Saturday

8:41 AM

I'm going to go to school (・ω・)ノ
I don't like blazers so I'm wearing a jacket ☆

I mean, I'm cold.
I'm starving.

That aside, the girl sitting in front of me on the train is staring straight at me with an expressionless face. Lol



1:18 PM

Everyone, it's overーーーー

I had to fully write and fill out 8 pieces of paper without any gaps, and when I heard this from the teacher, my eyes rolled up into the back of my head, but I worked hardーーー

It's been so long since I've used my hand so much that it started to cramp around the 4th page←

And of course, today of all days, I was tired to the MAX and I tried really hard to keep my eyes wide open, but I opened them too widely and every now and then tears would threaten to fall, but I continued to write.

Okay, good work today.



No comments:

Post a Comment