Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 11/17/13-11/20/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



November 17, 2013 - Sunday

5:33 AM

Good morning.

It looks like Rena-san became the
Kuso Center on Mechaike.

I don't know if
"congratulations" is appropriate but…

center is center!

Way to go, teamE leader!
Waーi ♪( ´▽`)



9:58 AM

I was given the opportunity
to participate in the
Nagoya Highway Completion Commemoration
"Exciting Thank You Walk" ceremony


With Masana-san and Aya-san.


It's really amazing that I can walk
on a brand new highway.

It'll be going on until 3:30 PM.
If you have time, then definitely
come and walk on the highway, okay?!



6:28 PM

"1+1+1 wa 3 ja nai yo!"
will begin a live broadcast at 8 PM;
if you have any time, please listen to it.

It's with Masana-san and Aya-san!



10:07 PM

I bought the LARME that Mariyagi-san
is in.

So cute ~

Thank you to everyone
who listened to the
"1+1+1 wa 3 ja nai yo!" broadcast.



November 18, 2013 - Monday

5:24 AM

Good morning.

I forgot to put on
a coat.

I'll have to bear with it while I'm outside!
But even though I don't have a coat,
I'm dressed pretty warmly so that's good.



1:26 PM

I'm finished with work.

It's not as cold as this morning!
Not having a coat in the early morning is cold.

Pay attention~



8:08 PM

Kitarie-san appeared on
"Jinsei ga Kawaru Ippunkan no Fukaii Hanashi"!

I got out of the bath and put on body cream
Rub rub~

Become smooth~



November 19, 2013 - Tuesday

6:28 AM

Good morning.

Yesterday, I got in touch
with a former teamE member.

Yukari-chan felt
so nostalgic (Lol)



1:42 PM

Recording has finished.

During my travel time, while drinking cocoa,
I listened to Wakaba-san's songs.

Wakaba-san's singing voice
is too good of a voice and I've always loved it.



9:16 PM

Rumi-san, Churi-san, and I
went to the
Pokemon Get ☆ TV

I'm happy that I was able to do work
that was related to Pokemon
which I have always loved.


I'm so happy~(;o;)


The air date is December 22.
Please take care of me.



1:50 PM

Today, "Sansei Kawaii!"
goes on sale.

I'd be happy if you watch it
and listen to it.

I want to watch it soon, too



No comments:

Post a Comment