Sunday, November 10, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/09/13-11/10/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 9, 2013 - Saturday

6:22 PM

The bowling tournament has ended ヽ(´▽`)/ Waーi

My physical condition greatly improved and I was able to enjoy a fun day of bowling with everyone ♡

To everyone who attended, thank you very much (´,,>ω<,,`)

Sakura bloom!



9:27 PM

I wonder what kind of surprise it will be、、、( ゚д゚ )

I'm a little scared.

Sakura bloom!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Togasaki Tomonobu originally shared:

Tonight at 11 PM.
There will be an important announcement regarding the AKB48G, all of the members. fans, everyone.


YouTube AKB48 Official Channel! ( www.youtube.com/user/AKB48 )

10:55 PM

Good evening!

The surprise just now was about how the whole group's team performance's will have acceptance rates with the teams competing, and also about the draft conference!

I don't completely understand it all yet, but I feel like it's a wonderful thing to be given the opportunity to challenge something new!

For tomorrow's draft conference, I will also be participating with Sasshi, Cap, Ai-chan, and Haruppi!

I'm excited because this will be my first time meeting all the draft candidates ♪
Please look forward to seeing who will be nominated for HKT48!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



November 10, 2013 - Sunday

10:09 AM

Hello!

I was awoken this morning by an earthquake ( ゚д゚ )
I was scared....

Are all of you safe?

Today is the draft conference!
I'll have fun in my own way ♪

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:31 PM

The draft conference is over ヽ(´▽`)/

Team H has acquired the right to negotiations with Yamamoto Mao-chan!

Before the draft conference even began, Team H had decided "Let's go with Mao!" so it's good that we were able to successfully draft her ♡

The first draft conference event!

I feel like it was a wonderful event filled with laughter, tears, and many moving moments!

I hope that the candidates who weren't chosen this time continue to move forward and work towards their dreams!



Sakura bloom!



10:42 PM

Tadaー!

It's the team flag for Team H ♪

We went with a "the simple" design that conversely stood outー♡

HKT's color has been black since the debut!
From everyone's point of view, what do you think the image color of HKT is?(´,,>ω<,,`)

My image color of HKT is...

White!I supposeー?(。・ω・)ノ゙

I think it's white, a color that can't be tainted by other colors, but can be tainted by other colors!

Alright!Tomorrow is a theater performance!
I'll show my "Legend" color and give it my all!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment