Friday, November 22, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/20/13-11/22/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 20, 2013 - Wednesday 10:29 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended!

Personally, I had a lot of fun!
But overall, I'll try to work harder!


At today's performance, I danced to the song "Daisuki" ( °ω° )

I was really embarassed and nervous and ended up talking too quickly…Lol



Oh yeah, oh yeah, thank you everyone for your ideas for the 3 minute V ☆

There was a good idea so I think I will go with that one!

I hope it turns out good \(^o^)/


Today, I can see the stars so clearly (´⊙ω⊙`)!♡

Yesterday, there was apparently a meteor shower!
My older brother said so ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


The picture is with Miki-chan!
She's too cute…(°_°)




November 21, 2013 - Thursday 9:35 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended!

My sense of accomplishment after "TeTsuna" has ended is amazingー(°_°)



Today, I was sort of bored, so I used an app to create caricatures of all the Team 4 members ( ー̀∀ー́ )


I chose their hair color and eye color based on that person's image ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



Can you tell who is whoー☻??



November 22, 2013 - Friday 9:42 PM

Otsumogi!

I played badminton at school today during P.E.ー!

I couldn't even make the serves in, it was laughable (°_°)


Today was singles so it wasn't too bad…but the next lesson will be doubles…
: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


It's just, you know…that awkward atmosphere when you don't know your partner very well and you can't tease them when they make a mistake …(´⊙ω⊙`)

I'm sad Σ(・□・;)


But I'll work hard for the school credit.



Tomorrow is a handshake event at Pacifico!

Let's enjoy a fun time together ♪

Please take care of me ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡


Because it's nice couple day [T.N. - 11/22 is like "ii fufu" which means nice couple], I'll post these two photos that give off a nice couple vibe. Lol

Mogi's head is huge Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment