Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts from 11/05/13-11/06/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 5, 2013 - Tuesday

4:34 PM



10:36 PM

Good evening!

Today, after I went to see "Grand Illusion" [T.N. - original title, "Now You See Me"], I went home and watched the DVDs that I borrowed from the rental shop; it was an entire day of indulging in movies and dramas ヽ(´▽`)/

As I mentioned before, it really touches one's heart when an actor is crying.

I will keep practicing in plays so that I, too, can one day easily cry large teardrops while acting!

Tomorrow, I have an offsite shooting!
I'll try my best (ง •̀_•́)ง

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



November 6, 2013 - Wednesday

5:18 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Yesterday, when I went to Canal City to watch a movie, I found this caricature store!

Among all of the caricatures, there was also one for HKT48 ♡

The thing that bothered me the most was Murashige's eyebrows. Lol

Were they that darkー?( ´・_・`)

But it's amazing how everyone's features were captured!( ゚д゚ )

But!
My drawings aren't bad eitherー♪

Today, I have offsite filming all day for Odekake!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:53 PM

I fit in the backpackーLol



10:49 PM

Good evening!

Were you all surprised by my last submission where I showed myself inside of a backpack?( ゚д゚ )

However!
That backpack was actually the first like it that I've ever seen in my life, and it's really, really big!

A backpack that's big enough for even me to fit in is amazing ヽ(゚Д゚)丿

On that note, clothes were what was in this giant backpack (。・ω・)ノ゙

It makes you very curious about where such a backpack would be sold, doesn't it? Lol

Tomorrow, I have a theater performance and a photoshoot!
I'll try my best to show many different facial expressions (๑و•̀ω•́)و

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment