Monday, November 18, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/17/13-11/18/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 17, 2013 - Sunday

8:56 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Last night, I stayed up to watch the "Pajama Drive" theater performance V and I went to sleep too late ( ゚д゚ )

I'm sleepy、、、(´-ω-`)

At times like this, it's best to eat a hearty breakfast!
OーK!I'm going to eat!

With that, for all of today,
together with my Sakura flower petals, [T.N. - Sakura's new name for her fans is "Sakura no hanabiratachi", she reveals the name in the radio show from November 12]
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



10:43 PM

Good evening!

Today was the opening day for the research students' "Nounai Paradise" stage performance ヽ(´▽`)/

Congratulations on your opening day!

Although overlapping with the "Himawarigumi Pajama Drive" stage, the research students were still properly able to learn everything.
I seriously think it's amazing!!

The research students also had to fill in for Team H's "Hakata Legend" at times, so there were many days when the girls would have lessons in the morning and then a theater performance right after.

Despite that, I'm thankful that they fully supported the Team H performance.
Because it can be a difficult thing for people to do what's right, I'm very grateful towards the research students!

Maichan, Iichan, Tomiyoshi, and Rikopi performed in yesterday's "Hakata Legend" stage performance and then had lessons for opening day afterwards.
My heart was moved by their hard work and determination.

I was able to enjoy the costume rehearsal from the bottom of my heart.

I felt that HKT's research students are the bestttー!

But it's been determined that only 16 members can stand on the stage.

Just like for Himawarigumi's first day, HKT announces the members performing on opening day at the last minute.

The reason for that is a worst-case scenario, but it's to avoid the possibility that the members selected ahead of time are too relaxed to give the performance their best efforts while the members who aren't selected lose all motivation.

This time for the "Nounai Paradise" stage performance, the opening day members were announced last minute as well.

Crying or delighted, each member had alternating emotions.

I think that sight represented adolescence itself.

This is not just restricted to the research students, but I feel that HKT as a whole is a wonderful group where members can grow together as friends.

The staff give us advice, scold us, members sometimes clash, cry together, laugh together、、、

This may just sound like lip service, but even though I may not be able to have a normal high school student life with clubs and friendships and romance,
there is something that I can fully immerse myself into almost to the point of sacrificing my youthful days.

That something is HKT, and chasing my dream.


I am 15 years old.
As a person, I am still very childish and inexperienced, but I'm truly grateful that I am allowed such a wonderful experience as this.


From now on,
I want to be able to overcome all of the frequent tears and tribulations I may encounter,
and move forward believing that the days waiting for me ahead will be filled with even more frequent smiles!

The picture is from quite some time ago!

Sakura bloom!



November 18, 2013 - Monday

6:13 AM

Good morning!


Today, I have a "Pajama Drive" stage performance!

It's very cold outside, but I hope to give a performance that will blow all of the coldness away ♡

With that, for all of today,
together with my Sakura flower petals,
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



10:18 PM

Good evening!

Today at the "Pajama Drive" stage performance, the MV for "Wink wa 3kai", the song that we recorded for the typeH version of the "Suzukake no ki no michi de "Kimi no hohoemi wo yume ni miru" to itte shimattara bokutachi no kankei wa dou kawatte shimau no ka, boku nari ni nan nichi ka kangaeta ue de no yaya kihazukashii ketsuron no you na mono" single was debuted!

And!The member who was chosen for senbatsu for the first time as well as center for the first time for "Wink wa 3kai" is the cute 3rd gen member Yabuki Nako-chan!

Nako-chan will probably exceed everyone's expectations by 45 degrees to the right, and make you think "But wasn't she the center?" ( ゚д゚ )

The fans' reactions, the "Whoa's" of surprise and delight were exactly the same as that time for "Hatsukoi Butterfly" and it was amazing somehow!Lol

Nako-chan is 138cm ( ゚д゚ )

With Haruppi and I dancing on either side of her, I suddenly feel like an older sister and it's a mysterious feeling (°口° )

The MV also has a very cute atmosphere ヽ(´▽`)/

Everyone, please look forward to it ♪

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment