Monday, November 4, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts from 11/02/13-11/04/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 2, 2013 - Saturday 10:53 AM

Ohamogi  ( ̄▽ ̄) [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


The taco rice is doneーーー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆!!!!


It smells super good!

Perfection!

Yaaaーy ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


My mom and older sister praised me \(^o^)/Waーi!


How's thatーーー( ー̀∀ー́ ) Hahahaー



November 3, 2013 - Sunday

6:55 AM

Ohamogi!

I'm awakeー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Today's the first day of the Team 4 stage performance (∩´∀`∩)!

I'll work hard. I'll work hard. I'll work hardddddddddddddddddddddddd ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Cheer for me…(´Д` )!!!!



Well then, well then, time to go ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Hahahaー



8:58 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The first day of the Team 4 "Te wo Tsunaginagara" stage performance has endedー!!!!


It was funーーーー!!!!


Of course, at first, I was so nervous that I was shaking,
but the fans were so warm that I feel like we were able to successfully show the results of our practice, all while having fun ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Please definitely watch the On Demand ( ๏ ₃๏ )!!!


But this is still a new start for us, I will continue to work hard in hopes that we can show our improvement each time we perform : _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_!!!



Please continue to watch over Team 4 from now on ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)!!



November 4, 2013 - Monday

9:55 AM

Ohamogi!

Fukuoka nowー( ๏ ₃๏ )♡


I'm looking forward to the handshake event ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Hahahaー

Everyone, please visit Lane 10 (∩´∀`∩)!


To everyone who is unable to attend, please have a fun day
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



10:10 PM

Otsumogi!

Thank you for the Fukuoka handshake event!!

It was so fun ♡


There are more things I want to write, but
I lost my battery charger cord and I only have 4% battery left, so farewell
(;_;)!!!


Oyamoginasai ( ー̀∀ー́ )![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



No comments:

Post a Comment