Thursday, November 14, 2013

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 37 (English Subbed)

The three videos below are from episode 37 of HKT48 no Odekake. In this episode, the members try to make the mayor of Fukuoka himself their fan and run into a couple of interesting characters along the way.

Enjoy!

HKT48 no Odekake 37 - Opening


HKT48 no Odekake 37 - Odekake to Fukuoka City Hall


HKT48 no Odekake 37 - Ending + MVP


Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 37

Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Motomura Aoi, Matsuoka Natsumi (Natsu), Anai Chihiro (Chihiron, Cap), Oota Aika (Rabutan), Nakanishi Chiyori (Chori), Moriyasu Madoka, Okamoto Naoko (Naopon), Tani Marika, Sakaguchi Riko (Rikopi), Fuchigami Mai (Maichan, Maimai)

Aired on: October 10, 2013

For anyone who hasn't seen Episode 38 already, it looks like they go to the zoo! I'll try to have it up in a week or so :)

14 comments:

  1. hye,thank you for subbing odekake, it really is a fun show please continue subbing it ^^
    but can i ask why you start from episode 32,is there someone doing subs for earlier episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm glad you enjoy the show! I have family visiting until the end of the month, so the next episode may not be up until December, but I do plan to continue subbing!

      Episode 32 happened to be the first episode of HKT48 no Odekake that I watched, and I liked it enough to start subbing it. If I can ever catch up, I may go back and sub earlier episodes of HKT no Odekake as well. As far as I know, no one else has subbed the earlier episodes.

      Delete
    2. Oh! ok! enjoy your holiday!

      will keep supporting your sub ^-^

      Delete
    3. btw,if you need any help please do tell , i see what i can help ^-^

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I had a great time with my family =) And thank you for the offer. If anything ever comes up, I'll let you know.

      Delete
  2. video can not be downloaded?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finaly i can find the eng sub,
    Thank you for subbing this show,... ^ ^

    Yeah, plz sub the episode when they go to the zoo,when they go to camp-fire.. and the Tokyo SP too, i really love this show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently working on episode 38, the one where they go to the zoo. It should be up this week! I'm glad you are enjoying the show.

      Delete
    2. Thanks,

      Hmm... for the next eps, can you give the link to download only the subtitle, cause I already download all the video

      Delete
  4. Hontoni arigatou Avocado-san ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. where i can find those early episode with eng sub..it really hard to find eng sub for japanese variety show..sob~~sob~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Mentaiko has translated episodes 1-8 of Odekake so far!

      http://bluementaiko.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. I now it's really not done to respond so late, but I like to say that it's nice that you split the video in three, so that I can watch my favorite part of Sashi and Gotou more easily. Thanks a lot for all the translations of Odekake!

    ReplyDelete