Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/11/13-11/13/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 12, 2013 - Tuesday

8:17 PM

I'm home!!!!!


My school field trip was in Okinawa!


I'm back, Google Plusssssssssssss

I'm glad that the comments filled up ♡



The picture below is of the view of the ocean from Peace Memorial Park!

I'll post some more pictures now, okay ? ( ー̀∀ー́ )



8:57 PM

At a place called Izena Island in Okinawa,
I had my first experience lodging at a private residence!


Our dinner from the first night ♪

An outside BBQ ( ー̀∀ー́ )!

It was crazy delicious〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I definitely got fat while I was there so I'll lose weight (;_;)



10:16 PM

While we were doing self-introductions at Izena Island,
my friend told everyone that Mogi was in AKB (°_°)


And because everyone on the island is close with each other, the next day, a woman from the island brought her daughter along

When she asked her daughter,
"Do you know someone named Mogi Shinobu?"


Sure enough, she shook her head from side-to-side ( ๏ ₃๏ )


Well, it's because Mogi still has a long, long, long, long way to go…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


Even though the daughter didn't want to, the mother had her take a photo with me;

so that the photo will become a premium item one day, I'll continue to work hard
( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


The picture below is from the ferry when the wind was violently blowing my hair around

Well then, well then, Oyamogi〜♡ [T.N. - Oyasumi (good night) + Mogi]



November 13, 2013 - Wednesday 9:23 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I listened to music and ate brown sugar all day and had a laaazy day ( ー̀∀ー́ )



Or rather!!!!!!!!


I'm not alone at school anymore!!!!!!!

I have friends now!!!!!!

And the school field trip was fun!

And even though I was embarassed, I took selfies!!!!!!


I'm not like Mogi from the first year of school who was always eating lunch alone!!!!!!!!!!


Please get rid of the "Mogi = Alone" preconceptionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!


UwaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. thank you very much for translating mogi g+. i appreciate it very much! \(^ o^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I hear people complaining that the newer AKB girls lack personality, but I definitely don't think that's true for Mogi :)

      Delete