Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/17/13-11/19/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 17, 2013 - Sunday 6:05 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The nationwide handshake event @ Iwate has ended!

It was funー\(^o^)/



But the intense cold!!!!Tohoku is colddddddddd!!!!!!!!

I realized that the people in Kantou actually have it better…(´・_・`)


Today, I feel like I was told that I was cute or beautiful more often than usual (´⊙ω⊙`)

This hairstyle was prosperous…( ̄ー ̄)←



November 18, 2013 - Monday 10:55 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended!

It was Minegishi-san's birthday party!I'm happy that we were all able to celebrate together _(:3 」ノ)_♡


She liked the present that Mogi handed over!I'm relievedー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



…During my self-introduction, I feel like
Shinobuー!
is what more people are yelling lately (°_°)

And then there is a lot of laughter afterwards…Why.


I like Shinobu as a name, but I'm happier when people use Mogi as my call ( ◠‿◠ )



November 19, 2013 - Tuesday 10:17 PM

Otsumogi!

Everyone, thank you for your hard work today ☻


This is sudden!
But I have a request for everyone!


During the theater performances right now, I was wondering what I should do during Mogi's part in the V that plays before "Tooku ni ite mo"…(´・_・`)


Mogi had a good plan in mind (←), buttt because of this and that, it failed...(−_−;)

Now, I was thinking of having a Q&A session?I was planning on doing that but…


I thought I'd ask everyone for their ideas and if there was something better than a Q&A session, I could go with that instead (∩´∀`∩)!



Please help me out ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


The picture is with Tomu-san!
The other day when I was carrying Tomu-san around, Yuko-san got mad at me…(´⊙ω⊙`) Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment