Saturday, November 16, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 11/13/13-11/16/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



November 13, 2013 - Wednesday

1:59 PM

I went to a photoshoot for BOMB-san
with Gumitan and Happii.

The release date is still a secret,
but I'll let you know when it's close!

It was so much fun (;o;)



8:56 PM

The E theater performance has just ended.

Nanako, happybirthday. [T.N. - she wrote happybirthday in English]
Rion, happybirthday.

To everyone who attended,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.


Her "It's my birthday" face.



11:19 PM

Were you able to look at
the monthly Young Magazine-san?
I collaborated with a dresser.

I'd be very happy if you looked at it,
please take care of me.


My nicknames for Tsuu and Haruka earlier
seemed to throw everyone into confusion.
I apologize.

From now on, I'll come up with something that can be figured out.



November 14, 2013 - Thursday 4:48 PM

Mikotti happybirthday.
I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Such a beautiful background.
The sky looks like a painting.



November 15, 2013 - Friday

6:16 PM

MUSIC STATION-san will
start at 8 PM.

I'd be happy if you watched it.
Please take care of us.



10:16 PM

Were you able to watch
MUSIC STATION-san?

It was so fun that it was over in a flash.
I hope that I can appear on it again.

To everyone who watched,
to everyone who supported me,
thank you very much.


Today is "Ebi Friday Night".
If the people in regions that can view it will watch,
I'd be very happy.



November 16, 2013 - Saturday 8:25 PM


My 2nd theater performance with teamK has ended.
I burst open!


Starting today, I now have
an official AKB48 blog.
http://sp.akb48.co.jp/

I'll revolve it around teamK.
I'd be happy if you'd look at it.
Please take care of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment