Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/08/13-11/10/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 8, 2013 - Friday 9:20 PM

Otsumogi ( ๏ ₃๏ )![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


It seems that I've created a misunderstanding…


because my school field trip is actually tomorrow ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol


So I won't be able to update my dream mobile blog or Google+ー(;_;)↓↓



But I'll still be reading the comments so even if I don't post, I'd be happy if you kept leaving me comments ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Maybe I should have posts prepared for while I'm gone. Lol


I'm disappointed that I won't be able to participate in the theater performances on the 9th or 10th, but I'll try to enjoy my field trip (((o( ゚▽゚ )o)))!

Although I'm worried if my friends and I will be able to manage. Lol


Everyone, is there any place that you'd like to go to on a trip (∩´∀`∩)?



November 9, 2013 - Saturday

7:00 AM

School Field Trip Task ①

I'd be sad if not even one of these posts reached the comment limitー☆〜(ゝ。∂)



7:02 AM

School Field Trip Task ②

I wonder if the comments on 2 posts can fill up in 4 days (๑°⌓°๑)


I wonder if it willー♪

Please send me comments letting me know what you are up to each day o(`ω´ )o!



No comments:

Post a Comment