Saturday, November 23, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/22/13-11/23/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 22, 2013 - Friday

7:41 AM

GoodーMorning!♡



10:05 AM

Yesterday was the kind Sashihara-san's birthday ♡

Happy, happy birthday!

I'm hekomiruki [T.N. - hekomu (feeling down) + Milky] after missing my chance to congratulate her yesterday (´・_・`)

I hope that Sashihara-san has a wonderful year ahead of her ♡



12:41 PM

Definitely come and see it live ☻♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murakami Ayaka originally shared:

That reminds me, because I'm too impatient,
on the train on the way to school,
I watched only "Zipper"!(Lol)

I heard rumors about it
and had been really curious〜( ^ω^ )

I really love
sexyーcute songs ( ^ω^ )

I also love the melody!

It had an unexpected presentation as well;
I want to see it live ( ^ω^ )

My way of thinking is like a man's ( ^ω^ )←

They can do it because
the 3 of them have such nice figures〜(´°ω°`)

Wonderful!I love it!(Lol)

I'm also curious
about other units〜!(´°ω°`)

I want to hurry up and see it!

2:37 PM

This is sudden, but
please watch me live on YNN at 4:00 PM〜 ☻♡

4:46 PM

I wonder if you watched itー?

I also have a blog post upー☻♡



7:18 PM

In the middle of travelingー。

I finished reading my "vivi" so maybe I should just sleep nowー♡



10:08 PM

My heart-shaped blood vessel that Chupopo discovered (OvO) Lol



11:41 PM

I wonder if you watched "Konto"?Lol

I became ghosts with Yuko-san...☻♡



Oyasumiruki (OvO)♡ [T.N. - Oyasumi (good night) + Milky]



November 23, 2013 - Saturday

8:13 AM

Good morningg (OvO)

Today's a handshake date ♡



7:06 PM

Thank you very much for our handshake date (OvO)♡

So many people came to see me
and I'm really happy about that、
but my own lack of stamina almost made me cry (´・_・`)

I'll build up my endurance, okay?!Lol



7:18 PM

"Mechaike" now?

Everyone, watch "Mechaike", okay? (OvO)♡

9:38 PM

I'll definitely be watching this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aoki Hiroyuki originally shared:

I went to watch the movie
"Moratorium Tamako" starring Maeda Acchan!

Unable to find a job, Tamako just lazes around the house.

There isn't any drastic development, but throughout her relationship with her father at the dining table, she quietly changes.

During the meal scenes, Acchan is really amazing!

Cabbage rolls, curry, pudding, fish, ice-cream…
Please focus on Acchan's manly way of eating when you watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment