Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/05/13-11/07/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 5, 2013 - Tuesday 9:36 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I filmed for the AKB48show!

I don't know if I was caught on camera or not, but it was fun ♡

We were allowed to perform 3 songs!
It will air on the 9th and sometime next week ( °ω° )



I was able to pass today with no incidents ( ^ω^ )



(What I mean to say is I have no joke material…←)


Well, ordinary is the best, isn't it? ( ー̀∀ー́ )


Everyone, what kind of day did you have?

I'll be waiting for your comments ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


Tomorrow is a theater performance!

I'll frantically try my best (;_;)!
My desperation isn't coming through…(´・_・`)



November 6, 2013 - Wednesday 9:31 PM

Otsumogi (∩´∀`∩)

The theater performance has ended!

Opening day has passed, but I'm being careful not to get too relaxed while performing ( ー̀∀ー́ )!


And today was Okada Ayaka, a.k.a. Okyanda's birthday party!!

Lately, she's become a little more ksgk and she's too cute ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡ Lol

I look forward to working together from now on ♡



And today, while I was on cleaning duty at school,

there was a first-year boy screaming

"Otsumogiii!!! "in the hallway ☆


Stealth marketing, I see, thank you very much ☆



Maybe I should go say "Ohamogi" to this punk every morningー☆

Maybe I'll visit him after school and say "Otsumogi", damn it ☆


…( ◠‿◠ )



November 7, 2013 - Thursday 8:52 PM

Otsumogi!

Thank you for all of your hard work today_(:3 」ノ)



Naa-chan Happy Birthday!!!!!☆


I seriously respect Naa-chan's professionalism (´⊙ω⊙`)

Lately, she's been scolding me about my wording so I've been trying to be more careful, Mother Nana m( )m



And I'm getting ready for a field trip now!

I don't have any long-sleeves (#▼皿▼)←This is the face I'm making…

Our household doesn't have seasonal clothing changes…(´・_・`)↓↓


It seems like I don't have enough time to get ready so today, I'll stay away from my cellphone!

I won't appear in the comments ( ๏ ₃๏ )!

And I don't think I'll be able to send a dream mobile post (> <) I'm sorry


Well then, well then, everyone, oyamoginasai ♡ [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



No comments:

Post a Comment