Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 11/25/13-11/27/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



November 25, 2013 - Monday 9:18 PM

Konbanwaribashi!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". She shortened it here]


Yesterday, I was asleep
before I knew it ( ³ω³ ).。o



Thank you for these
past 2 days of handshakes!


I've had a cold
these past few days and

sometimes my conversations were interrupted by coughs;
I'm sorry for the trouble that may have caused (;o;)

I need to take better care of my body (`;ω;´)



My cell phone battery seems like it will die any minute
so I'm posting a little earlier tonight ♡


Let's enjoy tomorrow again (*゚▽゚)ノ



I know I've already asked this, but

Which do you think suits me better,
my hair at its current length
or my hair when it's longer?(>_<)



"Otameshika"!
Broadcasts on December 2 \(^^)/

Please don't miss it!



November 27, 2013 - Wednesday 5:57 PM

Orange juice during a shooting break ♡


I'll keep on working hard (*゚▽゚)ノ



Were you able to see
Miichan's post?(。・ω・。)

I'm doing my best to studyー♡


( ̄ー ̄)*grin*



No comments:

Post a Comment