Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 11/10/13-11/12/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



November 10, 2013 - Sunday 10:51 PM

Konbanwaribashiー♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



After the theater performance ended, we had some extra time

so Hikari and I went to see
the movie "Roommate" ♡


It was suspenseful and exciting and a lot of fun \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


The first thing that Hikari said
when the movie ended was

"What does it mean?"

...Lol


Hoshimoto-san, hang in there (.)!


We took a purikura
so I will send it through my dream mobile blog, okay? ♡


I really like movies
so I go quite often (。・ω・。)♪♪


AhーIt was fun ♡ Fufun




The photo is with Yurina-chan who I've been talking to a lot lately
but even when I talk to her normally,
it somehow turns into a manzai-like dialogue!


Yurina-chan is so funny and nice
and I love her ( ̄ー ̄) *grin*



November 11, 2013 - Monday 10:21 PM

Runrunーn (・д・)ノ♡



November 12, 2013 - Tuesday 7:05 AM

Ohamako ( ̄ー ̄) *grin* [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mako]


Miki-chan,
it looks like she blinked. Lol ♡


Make it your wallpaper, okay? \(^^)/

See you laterー ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment