Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 11/04/13-11/06/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



November 4, 2013 - Monday 10:31 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



I was allowed to participate
in the Fukuoka nationwide handshake event (。・ω・。)


I feel like I somehow
laughed a lot today \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


Although I'm always laughing (^.^)


During the live during the break,

"Seijun Philosophy"ー
"Chime wa LOVE SONG"

Team 4 debuted these 2 songs!


Everyone in the assembly hall
got really excited and it was a lot of fun ♡


To everyone who attended,
thank you very much!




But now I'm really sleepy and
it'd be nice if I could go to sleep ฅ^•ω•^ฅ♪


I'll prepare myself for tomorrow (ง •̀_•́)ง



Muー(๑•́ωก̀๑)




Ah!Earlier, I received
a cute mail from Komiharu ♪

The contents areー...


A secret~♡



November 5, 2013 - Tuesday

10:19 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡


I recorded for AKBSHOW
all day \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


With Team 4,

"Seijun Philosophy"
"Te wo Tsunaginagara"

With Team 4's Hirarii, Yukarun-san,
and Miyupon-san,

"LOVE Shugyou"



3 songs!Moreover, the full-size versions!

I'm so grateful (`;ω;´)


I sang and danced as best as I could
so everyone, please watch it!


"Seijun Philosophy" will immediately air
on this week's AKBSHOW ♡


The rest are on next week
so I'll make sure to remind you then!!!




Tomorrow's a theater performance (。・ω・。)

I can't wait. Fufu ♡



Ah, recently
I cut my hair, but
it still fits in a ponytail ♡



10:43 PM

Mako+ follower count is

over 60000 people ( ̄ー ̄)*grin*♡


Waーi\(^^)/


Everyone, from now on,
please continue to take care of me ╮(๑•́ ₃•̀๑)╭



╮(๑•́ ₃•̀๑)╭╮(๑•́ ₃•̀๑)╭╮(๑•́ ₃•̀๑)╭




No comments:

Post a Comment