Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/25/13-11/26/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 25, 2013 - Monday

7:32 AM

Good morning!



10:47 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary since our theater debut!

To us, it's a very, very important day ^o^

I really want to convey my smiles and energy to everyone over our 2 year anniversary!

With that, oyasuminasakura [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



November 26, 2013 - Tuesday

7:00 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have an offshoot and a rehearsal and then a performance!
It's a busy day ☻

On the 2 year anniversary of our theater debut today, I feel especially glad that I was accepted into the 48 group!

I'll try my bestー!Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



9:01 PM

The HKT48 theater 2 year anniversary performance!
Has ended ^o^

Truly, truly,
thank you so much!!!

I'll post again in a bit!

Sakura bloom!



9:51 PM

Today is the 2 year anniversary of HKT48's theater debut.

And at the end of our theater performance, a "Kyushu tour" was announced ^_^

These 2 years have felt short and long at the same time.
For me personally, I feel like these two years may have been the first deepest years of my life ^o^

And!After the performance, we received some severe words from the stage director.

But, I feel like, thanks to being lectured to like this, HKT will be able to overcome it's 3rd year!
For that to happen, first off, us 16 1st gen members need to take action and lead the way for the 2nd and 3rd gen.

Today, I was able to thoroughly chew on the fact that it was our 2 year anniversary, and starting tomorrow, I'd like to walk on into the first day of our 3rd year!

Today, I need to reflect.

Tomorrow, HKT48 will appear on "Best Artist 2013"!

Everyone, please check it out ❤︎

With that, oyasuminasakura.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment