Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 11/14/13-11/17/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



November 14, 2013 - Thursday

11:36 AM

I'm hungry (°_°)

The inside of the bus smells like dried sardines and it's grossーLol

I think I'm in the mood to eat a hot pot now (・Д・)

No makeup.



4:22 PM

I was finally able to goーーーー!

♡ The FunMon Museum ♡

I carefully looked through all of the items on display, and listened to the FunMon-san songs and cried by myself T_T

I'm really excited for Funky Katou-san's solo debut song "My Voice" ♡



November 15, 2013 - Friday

9:53 AM

Morningー!

Even though it's warm when I go to sleep, it's cold when I wake up.

Because by the time it's morning, the blanket underneath my futon is all scrunched up by my feet (°_°)

Why!



3:29 PM

I'm announcing my candidacy for the "Young Jump 50 people swimsuit gravure". [T.N. - you can read more about this here]

If there's any opportunity for me to make myself even a little more well-known, then I want to take it (・ω・)ノ

November 16, 2013 - Saturday 7:33 AM

Good morning.

I have recording all day (・ω・)ノ



November 17, 2013 - Sunday

4:11 AM

Good morning^ ^ [T.N. - she wrote this in English]

Today, I was good at waking up for some reason!Lol

I wonder whyー( ̄▽ ̄)

Well then, please take care of me at the Iwate handshake event!



2:09 PM

Iwate handshakes (・ω・)ノ

I'll be waiting for you in the 7th lane!



No comments:

Post a Comment