Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 11/18/13-11/21/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



November 18, 2013 - Monday 6:59 AM

Good morning

Today is a song recording!

The picture is the first TanoTomu in a while (・ω・)ノ



5:03 PM

After the song recording finished, I went to eat dinner with some members!

I ate all sorts of things, but my #1 target was an acai bowl ♡

It was crazy good!

I'll definitely go againー(・ω・)ノ

Today's weather was warm and relaxing.



November 19, 2013 - Tuesday 2:58 PM

Today's cold!

But I'm really in the mood to go on a walkー( ̄▽ ̄)

Maybe I'll go later!

Today, I received a message from Abe-san that said "Listening to FunMon songs gives you energy, doesn't it?" ♡



November 20, 2013 10:27 PM

Hotel now. We both just got out of a bath Lol

I'm sharing a room with Rina (・ω・)ノ

We're going to watch a DVD laterー♡



November 21, 2013 - Thursday

7:46 AM

Good morning!

Starting today, the
"Suzukake no ki no michi de "Kimi no hohoemi wo yume ni miru" to itte shimattara bokutachi no kankei wa dou kawatte shimau no ka, boku nari ni nan nichi ka kangaeta ue de no yaya kihazukashii ketsuron no you na mono"
MV is available to the public ♡

I learned a lot while filming this MV and for the dance scene, it's the most that I've ever had to repeat a dance before!Lol

Pay attention to our transformation from schoolgirls to 20 years later (・ω・)ノ

It'll go on sale December 11th!



7:32 PM

I appeared on "Best Hit Kayousai" ♡

"Suzukake no ki no michi de "Kimi no hohoemi wo yume ni miru" to itte shimattara bokutachi no kankei wa dou kawatte shimau no ka, boku nari ni nan nichi ka kangaeta ue de no yaya kihazukashii ketsuron no you na mono" 's

First TV debut!

Could you find Yuka?Lol
I was the person in charge of guiding Funasshi

The costume's necktie is amazing (・ω・)ノ



No comments:

Post a Comment