Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/26/13-11/28/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 26, 2013 - Tuesday 9:18 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

I'm sorry to have troubled everyone yesterday : :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


Today, I had a salad for dinner ☻

A salad, which I hate, as my main dish!

If I find a dressing that I like, I'll try eating it with that from now on  \(^o^)/


Tomorrow, I have a computer class (∩´∀`∩)

Before Mogi joined AKB, I would always go on the computer after I got home from school, so I really like computers ( ー̀∀ー́ )


And then I have a theater performance ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

I'm aiming for a performance where we have a sense of unity!

Even if I'm personally exhausted, I'll try my best so that it won't be obvious!

Please watch the live stream o(`ω´ )o


Moe-chan and Mogi look alike in this picture. Lol



November 27, 2013 - Wednesday 10:02 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended \(^o^)/


I feel like I didn't have any mistakes like last time, and I was able to concentrate
( ー̀∀ー́ )!

I made eye contact with a lot of people during "Daisuki"!
…I wasn't imagining it, right ( ๏ ₃๏ )?


And during "Rope no Yuujou", I was fine up to the first hook, but the MogiPika pair during the 2nd hook,

held hands without a rope ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ←

The rope must have gone off somewhere〜(∩´∀`∩) Lol
Did anyone notice?


Due to that happening, the MogiTakashima pair also held hands without a rope during the main hook ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Piiman made a face like
「(´⊙ω⊙`)!!!???」
at one point and it was really funny (^p^)♡


But hand-to-hand was kind of fresh and nice ☻ Lol



My next performance is Friday!
I'll try my best then, too ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)☆

The picture is with Sei-chan!



November 28, 2013 - Thursday 9:05 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I went to school, and then talked to my friend a lot after school〜o(`ω´ )o♡

The days are too short lately and it's scary!Even around 5 PM, it's dark (๑°⌓°๑)


Changing the subject.


I've been having a lot of dreams latelyー_(:3 」ノ)_

So I decided to download a dream diary app!


But I always forget my dreams before I remember to write it in the dream diary…(°_°)


But among those, the one dream I remember…




had Enari Kazuki-san [T.N. - actor] in it ( ´´ิ∀´ิ` ) Lol


I don't remember what kind of situation it was, but in any case, Enari Kazuki-san was there ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol


Is there anyone who's had a dream lately that's still on their mind ( °ω° )?



Tomorrow's a theater performance!

I'll give it my allー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))



No comments:

Post a Comment