Monday, November 18, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 11/16/13-11/18/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



November 16, 2013 - Saturday 10:18 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



Today, I recorded
for AKBINGO!\(◦˙︶˙◦)/


It was fun ♡

I feel like I laughed a lot ♡




Tomorrow, I will be intruding on the Iwate prefecture
for the nationwide handshake event!

Is Iwate prefecture cold?(。・ω・。)




Also, on tonight's AKBSHOW,
Team 4 was given the opportunity
to sing "Te wo Tsunaginagara" ♡


Please make sure to check it out, okay ♪!





Umー。。。



I'm sleepy。。(。-_-。)



November 17, 2013 - Sunday 10:38 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



The nationwide handshake event in Iwate prefecture (。・ω・。)


To everyone who attended,
thank you very much!


For the mini-live, Team 4 sang

"Te wo Tsunaginagara"
"Chime wa LOVESONG"

We were given the opportunity to sing two songs!


It was so fun (*゚▽゚)ノ♪




Tomorrow is a theater performance!!!

I can't wait, I can't wait ♡♡♡



And next weekend is individual handshake events, isn't it!

Starting again tomorrow, I'll work hard this week!



Iwate prefecture, thank you for having me ♡

I want to come again someday \(^^)/♪



November 18, 2013 - Monday 11:03 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



It was Minegishi Team 4 Captain

Miichan's birthday party!


It was wonderful (`・ω・´)♡



Even though I knew the contents
of the letter from all of Team 4,
I was moved and cried (゜ロ゜)


There were glow sticks and flowers
and of course, the Miichan call;
Miichan was sparkling ♡


Again, Captain,
Happy Birthday ♡


From now on, and forever,
please take care of me!!




My birthday present was
something for Miichan, who is
worrying about her youthfulness、、、


Santa-san will still visit
you, Miichan!


is how I felt, so
I picked out a large Santa stocking
for putting Christmas presents in ♡


She liked it ( ̄ー ̄)*grin*



Theater performances are fun after all ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment