Thursday, November 14, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/13/13-11/14/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 13, 2013 - Wednesday

7:00 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, I have a "Hakata Legend" stage performance!
I'll work hard in order to create a legend!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:26 PM

Good evening!

I appear in the currently-on-sale issue of "B.L.T. underseventeen"!

How!How!However!
It's a solo gravure ( ゚д゚ )

More!More!Moreover!
Including the interview page, there are 10 whole pages about me ヽ(´▽`)/ Waーi

My first gravure since cutting my hair, I didn't think so many of the pictures would be included and I'm so happy ♡

B.L.T-san, cameraman-san, thank you very, very much ♪

The pictures were taken in a very stylish setting!
It was actually at a flower garden!

At the flower gardens right after the rain had stopped, I saw Sky Tree and a rainbow and I was so moved (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

A picture of that is includedー!

Everyone!Please make sure to check it out!
By the way, they also stock this in larger stores such as Junkudo!

The pictures below are offshots from this shoot ♡

Sakura bloom!



10:29 PM

Good evening!

Everyone, I have 1 amendment to make (。・ω・)ノ゙

About 3 days ago, I said "I have 6 days of theater performances in a row!", but unfortunately, I will not be appearing in tomorrow or after tomorrow's "PajaDora" performances (´;ω;`)

I misunderstoodー!I'm sorry!

Also!
During those 2 days, I will be returning home to Kagoshima (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

Ah!But it's not like I'm not appearing in theater performances because I'm at homeー♪

I'm excited to go home to Kagoshima o(^o^)o

With that, for all of tomorrow,
together with Sakura's flower petals, [T.N. - Sakura no hanabiratachi, the name she came up with for her fans]
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



November 14, 2013 - Thursday

6:01 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a photoshoot with Haruppi for Fukuoka Walker (。・ω・)ノ゙

We intruded on the Japanese restaurant, Teraoka-san, where I transformed into a waitress and Haruppi transformed into a chef ♪

Teraoka-san's had a fish tank, and inside of the fish tank was a puffer fish!

Puffer fish...
Since "HKT48 no Odekake", I've been a bit traumatized ( ゚д゚ ) [T.N. - You can see what she's talking about in Part 1 here!]


I made the standard puffer fish face (  ˙³˙  ) and took a two-shot with the puffer fish (´,,>ω<,,`)

Everyone!
Please check it out!

Sakura bloom!



8:02 PM

Good evening!

I've arrived in Kagoshima ι( `・-・)/

Inside of Kagoshima train station, there is a large Christmas tree ♡

The Christmas tree with colored lights that kept changing was so prettyー♪

Sakura bloom!



10:29 PM

Good evening!

On yesterday's "HKT48 no Odekake", I was the MVPーヽ(´▽`)/ Waーi

I'm glad I worked hard as the Odekake center ε-(´∀`*) *phew*

In next week's episode, I will continue to be the OdeCen ♪
I'd be very happy if you watched it!

This picture is from an Odekake that's to be broadcasted in December!
I'm fading away...Lol

With that, for all of tomorrow,
together with Sakura's flower petals,
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment