Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/11/13-11/12/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 11, 2013 - Monday 10:50 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow, I have the "Pajama Drive" stage for the first time in a while, or I should say, it's only my 2nd time ♡

The truth is there are only 4 members from Team H performing tomorrow ( ゚д゚ )

But, that's what's so great about Himawarigumi!

I'll be completely surrounded by KKS, but I hope that I can still shine in my own way
(。・ω・)ノ゙

Also!
Tomorrow, for the first time in a really long while, I'd like to record "FM Sakura+ Sakura no Sakuranbo Radio"!

Everyone, I'm sorry that I've kept you waiting for so long (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

So!I'm having a mass recruitment of any information, questions, or requests you may have!

If you can, I'd be happy if you would submit those in the comments of this post or tomorrow morning's post ♡

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



November 12, 2013 - Tuesday

7:05 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Lately, the mornings have been very cold ((((;゚Д゚))))

This morning was especially cold ((((;゚Д゚))))

On days like this, I feel like eating a warm stew ♪

Everyone!When you go out, please make sure to dress warmly ♡

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:20 PM

Good evening!

The Himawarigumi "Pajama Drive" stage performance has ended ヽ(´▽`)/

I'm feeling bouncy because the dance teacher told me "You stood out in at least 4 songs, you did good" ♪

But, in order to shine during every song, I'd like to build up my stamina and concentration!

Now, I'm going to film the radio show ( ゚д゚ ) *excited* ♡

I'll be randomly introducing everyone's messages, requests, and questions!

Sakura bloom!



10:37 PM

Good evening!

Everyone, sorry to keep you waiting!
Here's #05 of "FM Sakura+ Sakura no Sakuranbo Radio"!

For this time's radio, there is no guest and I'm alone (゜_゜)
It's an approximately 10 minute radio show that I've just recordedー!

And at the end of the show, a certain announcement?!

Please make sure to listen to SakuRadio!

Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment