Monday, November 11, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/10/13-11/11/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 10, 2013 - Sunday

6:13 AM

Goodー morning ☻


Today is the draft conference!


...。

9:57 AM

Lately, I've had lessons every day
for our upcoming original stage,
and so I have nothing interesting to share (e_e) Lol

I'll make sure to finally take a picture today ♥️ Lol

7:57 PM

The draft conference has finished (OvO)

Team N only nominated Sutou Ririka-chan!

All of us members discussed many things and made this decision together.

I want to work hard together with her from now on!



I want to try talking to her soon ♪



November 11, 2013 - Monday

6:37 AM

Goodーmorning ☻

I'm heading out (OvO)♥️

6:53 AM

Yesterday's draft conference.

When it was a possibility that we would terminate drafting after the first round, the one who touched our hearts was Sutou Ririka-san.

Team N was paying attention to the performances,
but not a single one of us thought, "I want this girl, based only on her performance!"

Sutou-san had a strong personality, a beautiful face, and a sweet voice, and our eyes started following her naturally (e_e)♡

In order to become the best Team N,
we thought if this girl joins Team N,
she won't just be a safe addition,
but a breath of fresh air; with our hearts thumping, we chose her with mixed feelings of expectation and insecurity.

We dared
to go to the conference in order to get a new character,
not someone who would simply fit in with Team N,
but someone who would be, in a good sense, unstable (OvO)

Sutou Ririka-san, I look forward to working with you!

1:53 PM

Earlier this morning, I was recording for Hikari TV's "Nanimo soko made..." ♥️

It was funー (e_e)♡



I'm presently at the theater!!


I received this from Shihorin-san ☻♥️


I'm happーy (OvO)!



9:38 PM

The Team B theater performance, thank you very much for the best performance and birthday party (OvO)!

The letter from Miorin really moved me and melon juice came out of my eyes (e_e)♡


Most of all, everyone's support and smiling faces are the best present ♡

Truly, thank you very much ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment