Thursday, November 28, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/27/13-11/28/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 27, 2013 - Wednesday

6:28 AM

Good morning!

Today, I will be appearing on "Best Artist 2013"!

It's been a while since I've been on a music program, and I hope that more people across the country will learn about HKT48 ^o^

I'll give it my allー!^_^

Sakura bloom!



7:50 PM

"Best Artist 2013" has ended ^o^

Everyone, were you able to watch it?☻

We were able to perform "Melon Juice" and "Koisuru Fortune Cookie"!

There was 1 close-up of me so I was happy ^o^

It may have been our last chance to perform "Melon Juice" on TV this year!
It's a fun song, after all (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Sakura bloom!



November 28, 2013 - Thursday

6:47 AM

Good morning!

During yesterday's break time, we all gifted a birthday cake to Sasshi (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

It's a little late for her birthday, but I'm glad that she was happy about it anyway!

The picture is of the Sasshi chocolate that was on top of the cake!
She's doing the "Melon Juice!" pose ^o^

It was too good to eat, so I was surprised when Akiyoshi-chan ate half of it on her own ( ゚д゚)

It was cute (^ー^)ノ

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.



9:26 PM

How is Chiyotan so funny、、、

Chiyotan is funny to the point that I'm troubled by trying to figure out how.

When I'm watching Chiyotan's videos, life is fun Lol
She's 100 times funnier in the dressing room than what everyone is able to see on TV or on stage!!

Aaー, I wish you could all see (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Laughing is a good thing!

Sakura bloom!



10:11 PM

Good night!

Lately, I feel like I want something that'd appear in a fantasy, "glasses that can see into people's hearts and know what they're thinking"!

It's really hard to figure out what people are thinking, isn't itー?!

Ah, but I wouldn't want to see anything bad Σ(゚д゚lll)

Today in the airplane, Haruppi, Aanya, and I were discussing what the universe is!Lol

After all、、、

There is a human much larger than us, and that human created a space that is the universe inside of a bottle!
And in that universe is a tiny, tiny planet called Earth, and living on that planet are tiny, tiny, tiny creatures which are us humans, right?

That's what we concluded、、、Lol

It became like a fantasy ^o^

But, the one truuuly mysterious thing is that the universe is expanding.

If the universe is expanding, then what exactly is the space outside of the universe?
Why is there still space when it's supposed to be an empty condition called a vacuum、、、


Like this, more and more questions pop us Lol

Next time, I want to be able to ask someone more knowledgable about outer space a bunch of questions!

Mysteries are sort of exciting, aren't they? (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Tomorrow, I will be practicing on my own to face my performance!
Because I'm not satisfied with my own performance!

With that, oyasuminasakura [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment