Friday, November 1, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 10/30/13-11/01/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



October 30, 2013 - Wednesday 11:55 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I had work all evening ♪


And!Everyone may have been waiting for this!

I'd like to announce my test resultsー (._.) Lol

Please don't expect much…



Earth Science 66

Physics 42

Math 57

World History 55


A-Awkwardーーーーーー(´⊙ω⊙`)!!!!!!!

This isn't even funny!It's boring!It's a fail joke!Damn it (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)!!!!!


But in a plain way, isn't it amazing ( ー̀∀ー́ )!?

Like an average of 62 ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Even though all I do is sleep (⌒▽⌒)


Praise me, praise meー(∩´∀`∩)



Also, the members for the Fukuoka handshake event have been decided!
I'm happy that I will get to go as part of Team 4 again o(`ω´ )o!

I'll be waitingー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))


The photo is with Nakki who I talked to quite a lot today♪



October 31, 2013 - Thursday 11:22 PM

Otsumogi!

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to send a dream mobile blog for a long time yesterday
(´・_・`)


Today is Halloween!

I received a lot of candy from my schoolmates (∩´∀`∩)

I felt like, so Mogi finally made friends, and was very happy (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

However, during table tennis, I'm still a lone figure...*cry*


We had a Halloween party!

…But I had birthday sunglasses on ( ̄▽ ̄) Lol

That has nothing to do with Halloweeーーーn!!!Lol



The fact that Halloween is over means…

Next is…the event…(for happy people)…in December……(´⊙ω⊙`)


…Everyone, what kind of companion will you be spending that day with ( ◠‿◠ )?



The picture is with Miion!
She said she wanted to be good friends with me and it made me happy (>_<)♡



November 1, 2013 - Friday

7:59 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I'll work hard again todayー!
My sign was ranked first in divination ♪

Have a nice day ♡



10:55 PM

Otsumogi!

I'm sorry that lately all of my posts have been so late (;_;)

Also, I'm sorry there aren't many dream mobile posts (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

I wonder if I should send a lot tomorrow o(`ω´ )o?


And tomorrow!
I pretty much have a break until evening!
At home!
After practicing the new stage!
I plan to!
Help my mom out!!!!!


I say help out, but I sort of just have the attitude like "Maybe I'll cook lunchー"…(°_°) Lol


I learned how to make taco rice at school recently and thought I could try making it at home ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Hahahaー

I learned how to properly make it!


My mom is always working hard for us 3 siblings, the least I can do is help out on my days off (∩´∀`∩)


To do that, I need to wake up early firstー(´・_・`)

I wonder if I can…Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment