Friday, November 8, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 11/05/13-11/08/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



November 5, 2013 - Tuesday

12:37 AM

I need to hurry up and get everything ready for tomorrow.


I haven't been able to update my official blog
and I'm feeling eager…

When I'm settled down, I'll update it
so please look forward to it ♪



3:29 PM

Hello.

I was recording for Yuru☆Furu.
If you would go read my blog after I update it,
I'd be happy!

And tonight, I have an E performance.
I'll give it my all~



8:38 PM

The E performance has ended.
Fu~
We did it, we did it,
we did it~!(Lol)

It was very fun (^^)


And, Rion.
Congratulations on the
Coach and Four-san TVCM

I'm happy for you!



November 7, 2013 - Thursday

2:49 PM

Hello.

Yesterday, I updated Yuru☆Furu…
It's been a fairly long time,
hasn't it?

To everyone who has been waiting,
thank you very much.

You'll be able to view it
until 10 AM on December 6,
so if you ever have the time, please go look at it!



10:57 PM

Before I knew it,
my number of followers has reached
over 70,000 people…

Thank you very much.

From now on, I will continue
posting at a leisurely pace.



November 8, 2013 - Friday

7:22 AM

Before departing,
I snuggled under the kotatsu.

I just took it out yesterday.


Kotatsu's make me sleepy (Lol)



10:08 PM

Hello.

I want to see Lucario.
I forgot him at home (;o;)

Ah, but, I also want to see Maa.
It seems like she went to the stone sauna,
so next time, I'll invite her to the hot springsー!

Madoka~
I want to see you soon~



No comments:

Post a Comment