Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/14/13-11/16/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 14, 2013 - Thursday

7:27 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I stayed up late last night, but I was able to sleep really deeply!

But I had a dream, so maybe that means I wasn't truly deeply asleep ( ๏ ₃๏ )?


More importantly!
In yesterday's photo, Mama told me not to step on the back of my sneaker like that, but…there was a reason for it (´・_・`)!


We all decided to go to the beach and while everyone else quickly slipped into things like Crocs…

Mogi was the only one with sneakers, and I thought, "I'll get left behind!" so I hurriedly put them on like that…: _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_↓↓


I'm normally the type who would never step on the back of my shoes like that so please don't misunderstand me, okay? ( °ω° ) Lol


Everyone, you also shouldn't step on the back of your shoesー!



Today's a holiday so I have the day off of school ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Everyone, work hardーo(`ω´ )o!

Mogi will be adjusting her attitude until the theater performanceー(°_°)!



9:50 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended!


Today, I was in charge of the phrase at the beginning of Mango No.2!

Compared to practice…maybe I was able to say it better (>_<)?

Definitely check it out on On Demand ♡


And for today's hairstyle, I raised my level of femininity (∩´∀`∩) Lol

As expected, tying my hair up is much more comfortable for this theater performance than just leaving my hair down. Yes ( ー̀∀ー́ )

Are there any hairstyles you'd like me to try?
If there are any requests, I'd like to supply them to you if possible. Lol

But I have to wear a beret for my unit so I can't do things like a ponytailll.

That's my latest concern ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Lol

I will be waiting for your requests based on this ( °ω° )


Tomorrow, I have school again as alwaysー!

I'll try my bestー(´・_・`) [T.N. - she said this in Okinawan as "Chibariyo" rather than the usual Japanese "Ganbaru/ganbarimasu"]


The photo is with Piiman!
Isn't Mogi's Okinawa lion-dog face good?Lol



November 15, 2013 - Friday

6:59 AM

Ohamogi!

Today, the "AKB Newspaper" goes on sale!

It's the day that you can finally find out who Mogi interviewed with〜( ー̀∀ー́ )!


Please make sure to read it ♪


Well then, well then, let's caaasually work hard today!

See you later ♡



5:16 PM

I'm announcing my candidacy

for the "Young Jump's 50 people swimsuit gravure" ( ー̀∀ー́ )![T.N. - you can read more about this here: https://plus.google.com/116244092830131285439/posts]


In any case, I want some work.



9:31 PM

Otsumogi!

Everyone!Were you able to look at the "AKB Newspaper" ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ?


"That person" that I interviewed with is,


Kiichan \(^o^)/ Lol


Because there was an incident where we thrust each other away, Kiichan and I were allowed to have this talk, and well, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I was really happy ( ー̀∀ー́ )



AndAndAnd today is!


Team 4 Captain Minegishi Minami-san's birthday ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Happy birthday, Minegishi-san o(`ω´ )o☆



Mogi doesn't really consult with others, but somehow or another, Minegishi-san can sense what's wrong and sends me mails and I love her so much (>_<)!

She often tells me "I'm not worried about Mogi" so I'll work hard so that I can continue to not be a bother to the Captain, so that I can be helpful to the Captain if even just a little (∩´∀`∩)!


I still don't have many pictures with Minegishi-san, so here's a picture I've already used. Lol

I hope I can take many pictures with her from now on…♡



November 16, 2013 - Saturday

8:49 AM

Ohamogi!

It's cold!ColdColdColdCOーLーDーーーー!!!!!!!

I couldn't get out of my futon again this morning and I upset Mama a little…(>_<)↓


Whenever I see those infomercials on TV lately with the down futons, I always want one ( °ω° ) Lol


I'll try my best again all day todayー( ー̀∀ー́ )!



10:26 PM

Otsumogi!

Whoa!I was taking a bath and now look at the time (´⊙ω⊙`)!


Today, I went out at night!


I went to go buy Minegishi-san's birthday present ( ー̀∀ー́ )


I was able to buy something that caught my eye; I hope that she'll like it (´-`).。oO(♡

Everyone, what kind of birthday presents are you happy to receive (._.)??



And tomorrow is a nationwide handshake event in Iwate (∩´∀`∩)!!

I can't wait, I can't wait〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆


A 14 person lane may be a lot of people, but because of that, it can probably be more fun so please make sure to come ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♪

I'll be waitingー\(^o^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment