Monday, November 4, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/02/13-11/03/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 2, 2013 - Saturday

12:40 AM

Good night ♡

The picture is with the One Direction membersss (@⌒ー⌒@)



6:16 AM

Good morninggg (@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡

9:23 AM

I've been heading back to Osaka all morningggー(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡

Soon, I will get to see all of you ♡

12:17 PM

I'll be waitingー.



4:20 PM

I was bit by a mosquito…>_<…

I'm done for…>_<…

9:14 PM

Thank you very much for our handshake date ♡

Today, I surprised everyone by wearing the "Namekuji Heart" costume ♡( ̄+ー ̄)



10:11 PM

I'm hungry

10:53 PM

My mom had grilled some meat for me at home \(^o^)/

I ate pretty much all of it ♡



11:28 PM

Air handshake date ♡



11:52 PM

Rika-chan's boyfriend...

Not bad ( ̄+ー ̄)♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kishino Rika originally shared:

Continuing the Q&A cornerー!

101- If you had a long vacation, what would you want to do?

I want to go on a vacation abroad!Hawaii!America!


102- Members that you think are adults?

None!Lol


103- What songs of Mr.Children-san do you like?

"Tenohira", "Kuchibue", "HERO", a lot!


104- Will you congratulate me on my birthday?

Of course!Happy birthday ( ^^ )


105- Members you are close to in the other groups?

SKE-san's
Yukko-san, Annya-san
Seira-san, Manatsu-san
Makki-san, Jurina-san
all talk to me a lot ♪


106- What is Maachun to Rikanyan?

When I'm with her, I can completely relax
We think alike. I love Chun ♪


107- Which KKS catch your eye?

Megutan & Ayatin

They're funny (^ω^)


108- If you had to make one of the members your boyfriend?
Your girlfriend?

Boyfriend -  Milky
Girlfriend - Akari

I don't know. Lol


109- If you went to a handshake event, whose lane would you visit?

Milky!

110- Are you a ninja?

No. I'm Dekkaman.


111- How many caps do you own?

About 10!


112- What actress do you like?

Nikaidou Fumi-san


113- Something you want to try doing right now?

A musical


114- What is Kotani Riho to Rikanyan?

Like a small pet!
She's so cute ♪ I love her ♪


115- What is you relationship with Keicchi like?

Don't look this way, what?I'm not even looking.
We play this kind of game a lot.
She's funny (^ω^) I love her ♪

November 3, 2013 - Sunday

12:26 PM

I'm rooting for Sento-kun.



2:37 PM

Momo-chans ♡



7:46 PM

Thank you very much for our handshake date (o^^o)♡

My eye started hurting and I had to take out my contact during Part 4.5
It made my head feel a little blank (. .)

I received a lot of energy from everyone…> <…

Thank you very much.

I have practice now!!



11:11 PM

Thank you for your work today!Lol

Today's work has endedー( ̄+ー ̄)

11:54 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment