Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/04/13-11/05/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 4, 2013 - Monday

7:43 AM

Good morning!



9:24 AM

Today, Akari and I have already had breakfast together ♡


Now I'm using Akari as a bed and sleeping (。-_-。)



11:08 PM

I'm going to take a bath and then sleep ( ^ω^ )!

Good night (・Д・)ノ♡

November 5, 2013- Tuesday

4:30 AM

Good morning (・Д・)ノ♡

I'm sleepy..(ー ー

1:51 PM

I had an acai drink (。-_-。)



9:12 PM

It's also a long-awaited B performance for me ♡

I've been wanting to perform ☻!

Anyway, I'm happy that I finally can (。-_-。)♡


Please take care of me‼︎

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suzuki Shihori originally shared:

Continuing in succession from the 7th, I will be performing in the B theater performance on the 11th along with Naana from K ♡

And, there's an unexpected birthday party for Milky (' jjj ')/

I can't believe I can perform a B stage with Milky
It's so Team B ♡

And actually, I saw her today Lol (⌒▽⌒)

I can't wait〜♡



No comments:

Post a Comment