Thursday, November 28, 2013

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 11/25/13-11/28/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



November 25, 2013 - Monday

6:40 AM

Good morning.

Today, UTB-san goes on sale.
It's with Yuria-san
I'd be happy if you looked at it,
please take care of me.

To everyone who came to the regular clothes handshake event yesterday,
thank you very much.

I have a full-body picture at Ameblo-san
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11711578598.html

Let's try our best today, okay?



4:44 PM

Today, I went with
Yuria-san to the
"Miss FLASH Special" and
"Shuukan Shounen" photoshoot.


It was fun.


And it has been decided
that SKE48 will appear
in the 64th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen.

I'm veeery happy.
We'll combine our powers and give it our all!



November 26, 2013 - Tuesday 6:16 AM

Congratulations Maa on your new TV program.
I'm very happy for you.

Maa is really so amazing~
is how I feel.

I didn't have a picture so this is
the same as Ameblo's.
I'm sorry.



November 27, 2013 - Wednesday 8:01 PM

I was given the chance to appear on
"Best Artist 2013".

To everyone who watched,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.

I'm happy that I was able to perform "Inazuma"~
Our outfit was different than usual, too!

It was fun.



November 28, 2013 - Thursday

2:46 PM

Rion and I experienced being waitresses
at the SKE cafe for the asahi + C-san photoshoot.

It was very fun.
I got to take orders and work the register like I've always wanted
and I'm very happy-san.


Well then, I'll work hard at the K performance!



10:36 PM

It was Tomu-san's birthday party at the K performance.
I hope that Tomu-san has
a wonderful year ahead.


My hairstyle is festive~
It's my first time doing it.

Although it got messy,
and I ended up wearing pigtails.



No comments:

Post a Comment