Monday, November 25, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/24/13-11/25/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 24, 2013 - Sunday

12:15 AM

Good night ☻



8:20 AM

Good morningg ♡

6:24 PM

Thank you very much for our handshake date ♡

Today, a lot ♡ of people asked me to talk up to them (OvO)♡ Lol


Yuipon and I had just mentioned talking up during TEPPEN. Lol
To think that something that I casually mentioned has become this widespread // Lol

But, if you request for the same manner that I talk up to Maachun, I can't do anything about that ...Lol

It'll turn into something bad ♡ Lol



November 25, 2013 - Monday

12:49 AM

Tonight, I will be sleeping with Riirika (OvO) Lol

9:02 PM

This is late, but it has been decided that NMB48 will be participating in Kouhaku Uta Gassen

It's truly thanks to everyone's support!

Up until last year, NMB48 was allowed to participate as part of the AKB48 group.

I was also able to participate as part of AKB48's senbatsu,
but there were a lot of things on my mind.


My feelings of knowing that it was amazing that I had the chance to stand on stage at Kouhaku Uta Gassen,
but I wanted the NMB48 members to stand out more!
were growing stronger each time!


That's why I'm so happy that we can appear on our own!

With all of NMB48's power, we'll get everyone at Kouhaku Uta Gassen excitedー!



9:58 PM

It's really, really bad〜 Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kishino Rika originally shared:

Milky now.

I have a pretty bad picture of her, but...


I'll send it through mobile mail!!!\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/ Lol

Wait for it ♪



No comments:

Post a Comment