Friday, November 8, 2013

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 36 (English Subbed)

The two videos below are from episode 36 of HKT48 no Odekake.

This episode is sort of a recap episode in that it shows various clips from past episodes for each member of the "Melon Juice" senbatsu. For someone like me who hasn't seen any of the older episodes, it was a great way to learn more about each member and was really enjoyable!

Hope you like it!

HKT48 no Odekake 36 - Part 1


Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka (Haruppi), Fuchigami Mai (Maichan), Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio, Oota Aika (Rabutan), Tani Marika, Akiyoshi Yuka (Yukachan)

HKT48 no Odekake 36 - Part 2


Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Murashige Anna (Aanya), Anai Chihiro (Chihiron, Cap), Motomura Aoi, Okada Kanna (Okapan), Okamoto Naoko (Naopon), Matsuoka Natsumi (Natsu), Moriyasu Madoka

Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 36

Aired on: October 2, 2013

So, who is your favorite member? :)

10 comments:

  1. Have you considered putting your subs on vid48? There are many HKT48 fans who will appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about VID48! Just made an account.

      I like Dailymotion better because it lets you upload higher quality videos, but I think I'll probably add some to VID48 as well.

      Delete
    2. yeah the quality isn't super but alot of 48 fans go there so it'd probably get a nice number of views

      Delete
  2. Hey - just love that you're subbing this show, great interactions and studio time with sasshi. Appreciated. Keep on subbing hkt, sasshi and doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it, it means a lot. Sasshi and Gotou are great together :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for the sub!
    then why don't you also sub the previous episode? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about a month behind on the newer episodes, but I hope to go back once I'm caught up. Thanks for watching!

      Delete
  4. Hi, thanks for the subs but do you mind to upload the subtitles files too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much & keep up the great work.

    Can I ask you to an translate this interview of Anai Chihiro, I love the captain & I wish to understand what she is saying in this interview
    http://jpon.us/6111.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I have a few other videos to work on first, but I promise I'll add your request to the queue.

      Delete