Saturday, November 16, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/15/13-11/16/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 15, 2013 - Friday 10:24 PM

Good evening!

I'm spending my time relaxing in Kagoshima (  ˙³˙  )

This was already announced on Togasaki-san's Google+, but I've decided to become a candidate for "Young Jump's 50 people swimsuit gravure" (。・ω・)ノ゙ [T.N. - you can read more about this here: https://plus.google.com/116244092830131285439/posts]

If I have the chance for a spot, I want to try for it!

Please support me!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
together with my sakura flower petals, [T.N. - Sakura no hanabiratachi is the new name she came up with for her fans]
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



November 16, 2013 - Saturday

8:53 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today is a "Hakata Legend" stage performance!

And!Tomorrow is the opening day for the research students' "Nounai Paradise" stage!

Lately, I've seen their rehearsals and I'm always surprised by how extreme all of the songs are ( ゚д゚ )

To tell you the truth, "Nounai Paradise" was supposed to be the stage that Team H performed after "TewoTsuna"!

The units weren't even yet decided until it turned out that we were going to do "Hakata Legend" instead (((o(*゚▽゚)o)))

The song that I like from "Nounai Paradise" is "Ki ni Naru Tenkousei"!

I like it so much that I know how the dance goes now Lol

Please look forward to "Nounai Paradise"ー♪

With that, for all of today,
together with my sakura flower petals,
let's try our best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:39 PM

Good evening!

Today's "Hakata Legend" stage performance was my 300th performance!

Thank you very much to everyone for doing the "Sakura" call during the encore!

At first I was like, "Hm?It's not my birthday, right?", but then I saw a fan holding a sign that said "Sakura 300th"!

With that timing, I finally knew, "Today is my 300th performance!" ( ゚д゚ )

If everyone hadn't called my name, I may not have realized!ε-(´∀`*)*phew*

Whenever days like this approach, I always think that without all of the fans, I probably wouldn't have been able to welcome this 300th performance.

From now on!In order to become a goddess of the theater, I hope to treat each stage performance very valuably!

Sakura bloom!



10:22 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow is the opening day of the "Nounai Paradise" stage!

Even though it was just a little, I was able to see up-close how hard the research students practiced, until their bodies were too tired to move; I pray that tomorrow will be a huge success for them ♡

Tomorrow, I will be allowed to observe a costume rehearsal (。・ω・)ノ゙

I hope to absorb many different things from it!

Oyasuminasakura [T.N. - Oyasumi (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



10:32 PM

"AKBSHOW!" has started on BS ♡

HKT48 will be debuting "seventeen ♪"ー!

Everyone!Before you go to sleep, please try pressing the BS button!

Oyasuminasakura!



No comments:

Post a Comment