Sunday, November 17, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/16/13-11/17/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 16, 2013 - Saturday

12:39 AM

Please look at the Nanten cough drops websiteー♥️

A movie has been uploaded there (OvO)

This season calls for Nanten cough drops (OvO)

From, the Nanten princess.



7:47 AM

Good morningー(OvO)!

Please watch the "Mecha-Ike"
that airs at 7:00〜 tonight!


I thought that the school test seemed really funー,
so I'm glad that I was invited this time ☻♡



9:42 AM

Early this morning, that weird-faced Momo-chan told me "Milky's pervertedness is a talent" (OvO)♡

Waーi!
I'll take that as a compliment (OvO)♡

10:01 AM

Today, I tried to use a mirror to show Momo-chan how she looked while clinging on to me (OvO)

When I asked, "How is it? ♡"

I thought she'd be happy,
but instead she treated me like a pervert and even said it was my talent,
and it made me happy and put me in a good mood (OvO)♡


I'm in a good mood ☻♡



6:47 PM

Are you watching Mecha-Ike (OvO)♡?

9:55 PM

I had lessons today (OvO)♡

November 17, 2013 - Sunday

7:42 AM

Goodー morning ☻


Today is a nationwide handshake event ‼︎♡

11:46 AM

I'll be waiting in the 2nd lane with Maokyun ☻♡



11:44 PM

Thank you for the "Bokura no Eureka" nationwide handshake event!

I was super happy ♡


Was I able to
provide the best hospitality to everyone?Lol


Afterwards, I concentrated on preparing for the original stage performance (OvO)

By the way, lately, I've been living in sweatsuits.

That's no good at all...Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment