Saturday, November 30, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 11/28/13-11/30/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



November 28, 2013 - Thursday 10:41 PM

Konbanwaribashi!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]



Today, I had the day off
so I spent the whole day relaxing around my house ♪


I watched DVD's and recorded TV programs that had accumulated,

I read letters
from fans that I haven't been
able to read lately,

I arranged presents that I received,


thank you very much for everything always (;o;)

They are all my treasures ♡


With this and that,
anyway, I spent the whole day at home ♡



Tomorrow, I have a theater performance!

A birthday party performance for everyone born in November ☆!!

I hope that it can be a performance
that will leave a lasting impression \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


Tomorrow,

from "Rope no Yuujou" to
"Kayoubi no Yoru, Suiyoubi no Asa"

I hope to pay especial close attention
so that I can show the difference in my facial expressions

To everyone who will be attending the performance,
to everyone who will be watching the live stream,
please look out for that ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


What do you think would be good
for tomorrow's hairstyle?(*゚▽゚)ノ



November 29, 2013 - Friday 9:52 PM

Konbanwaribashiー!

kamabokomako ♡ Lol



I had a stage performanceーe!

The goal I set yesterday
Unhー..was pretty difficult

I wasn't satisifed at all
so in order to get it right next time
I'll work hard (ง •̀_•́)ง


My hairstyle was
the most requested one on Google+ yesterday,
a ponytailー!♡


Cameraman Pancho-san's
Google+ has some screenshots of me
so please go look at it \(◦˙︶˙◦)/



Look at the pictureー♡

Some time ago, Miichan and I
went to Tokyo Tower ♪

Even though I'm from Tokyo, it was my first time going to Tokyo Tower!

It was beautiful (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♪


We bought matching pens and
looked at the Christmas lights and
it was so much fun ♡



Everyone, have you ever gone
to Tokyo Tower?♡



November 30, 2013 - Saturday 10:45 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomakoー!♡



Today, I went to Disney Sea
with Moe-chan ♡


Yup, we laughed a lot (♡˙︶˙♡)


It was too much funーーーーっ\(◦˙︶˙◦)/


The two of us frolicked around
and took lots of funny pictures
and played ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


This was one of the bests shots Lol


Jumpingggg!!!


What do you thinkー?\(^^)/♡


There's many more so I will send them through
mobile mail or Google+ every now and then,
please look forward to it (*゚▽゚)ノ


I've had my fill ♪♪♪


The truth is, I've come to Disney two weeks in a row ♡


The land of dreams, no matter how many times I go, is still the land of dreams ♡




Please take care of me
at tomorrow's handshake event \(^^)/♪


Jumpingggg!!



No comments:

Post a Comment