Thursday, November 21, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 11/20/13-11/21/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



November 20, 2013 - Wednesday

12:42 AM

I'm going to chapu ♡ [T.N. - Milky's famous way of saying that she's going to take a bath]



12:50 AM

Look at my blog, okay? ♡



12:41 PM

Goodーmorningーg (OvO)

Today, I've had recording since morning (OvO) Lol

I tried making funny faces with Riichan ☻



12:55 PM

Nanten cough dropsー♪


Please lick it (OvO) ♡



6:09 PM

Team N is the best!

I thought it yet again (OvO)♡

10:19 PM

Maーaaaaaaachun (OvO)♡


Munch munch. (OvO)


Maachun has been kissing my arm lately ☻
It's the best!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ogasawara Mayu originally shared:
Today's work has ended ♪
It was a somewhat varied day!





With Milky.
I bet you're jealous. ( ̄▽ ̄)



11:04 PM

Cute Rika-chan during Uniba (OvO)

I'm going to go take a bath ☻♡



November 21, 2013 - Thursday

7:20 PM

"Best Hit Kayousai" was funー (OvO)♡

Were you able to spot us ☻?



8:49 PM

Shuchan,
Please take care of me from now on, okay〜? (^ω^)♡


Lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabushita Shu originally shared

Milky Paisen、、、(Lol) [T.N. - she switched around the word 'senpai']



10:13 PM

Right now, I'm watching TV programs that I recorded ☻!



No comments:

Post a Comment