Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 11/22/13-11/24/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



November 22, 2013 - Friday 10:31 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


Today, I was able to
participate in recording
for "Otameshika!" ♡


It was my first time and I was nervous
so at the beginning, I was silent

But Miichan took the lead,
and I was able to act more and more naturally ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


I'll announce the broadcast date at a later time ☆!



After that, I had some extra time so

I went to my favorite candy store,
in Harajuku,

CANDY A★GO★GO! ♡

I sent a picture through mobile mail
so please look at it \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


Today was another fun day ♡



Tomorrow are individual handshakes!

Please take care of me (*゚▽゚)ノ♪


I'll be wearing clothes of completely different genres
during the two days so please look forward to it ♡



November 23, 2013 - Saturday 10:04 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako ( ̄ー ̄)*grin*♡



Thank you for the individual handshakes!

Please also take care of me tomorrow ♡



After it, I went to eat dinner
with Miichan ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ♪

It was fun \(◦˙︶˙◦)/ Fufu

Waーi \(^^)/♡




I appear often in the
AKBSHOW after this (*゚▽゚)ノ


in all sorts of categories,
so please make sure to check it out ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment